skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jodi Rocks!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Weather in Costa Rica
Wish I could be here right now!
Check out
http://www.wunderground.com/
for weather anywhere in the world! This is a great website my students used when working on their weather projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Podcast Interview using Audacity
Interview with Stephanie Meyer
Youtube Educational Videos
Life Cycle of a Star
Global Warming: Some Like it Hot!
Phases of the Moon RAP
Tsunami Footage
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(6)
▼
June
(6)
Oil Map Activity
Be Funky!
Contributions to Wikipedia
Wikipedia Comparison
Using Youtube
Weather in Costa Rica
About Me
Jodi Ramos
I have just become an aunt to a beautiful baby girl named Stella Sophia. I haven't met her yet, but I already love her. This blog is for her.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment